TNL says goodbye

12:37 Cholis Back 0 Comments

All good things must come to an end and today is the end of TNL. 3 years and over 284,000 visits ago I started The Nittany Line with the express intention of discussing all things Penn State with a few thousand friends. It's been a good run and I've had a lot of fun but it's time to move on. Fear not though, I won't be going away, I've been invited to write over at a new site called Linebacker-U. It's a combination of Mike from Zombie Nation, Tim from Happy Hour Valley and of course me… and I drug Nick along for the ride. Think of us as the Voltron of Penn State blogs.

No, I'm not the lion piloted by the princess!

With Linebacker-U you get more perspectives and more in-depth articles than I could never have managed by myself here at TNL. Both Mike and Tim (and ok, Nick) are good writers and each have their unique perspective, it should be fun. Don't worry though, I'll still be the one that creates the photoshop of DickRod that gets us tons and tons of hate mail. It's my mission in life. So head on over to Linebacker-U and take a look. My first Wrestling Wreport is up and ready to wow you. Ok, probably not. Thanks to all of you that have been with me through that last couple years.